Workshop proposals are most welcome. The description of the workshop proposal should not exceed three pages and should provide a preliminary list of 3 lecturers and at least 8 participants. The VI Congress organizer will provide registration and organizational support as well as the equipment necessary for the organization of the workshop. Each proposal should be organized as follows:
- Title, theme and goals of the workshop.
- Motivation of why the topic is of particular interest at this time.
- Workshop description (up to 200 words) for inclusion on the VI Congress website.
- The targeted audience, list of lecturers and the preliminary list of participants.
- A brief description of the organizer’s background: affiliation, e-mail address, personal web page, including relevant past experience in organizing workshops (if any).
- Duration (half a day, full day, two days).
Workshop proposals will be evaluated based on the quality and the level of details in the proposal, the theme of the workshop and the overall balance of the Congress workshop program. The deadline for Workshop proposal submission is May 1, 2016.